Monday, April 4, 2011

RIO: Blue Macaws Fly to Janeiro!



Waaaaahhhhhh!!! It's just the start of April and I already have my favorite movie of the month!  Nothing else but Angry Birds Rio.

If you're a kid, you will fall in love with the color hues, blue, yellow, orange, red, green, and I just did!  Kids love birds, dogs, monkeys maybe and they are all in this movie.  Your kids will surely love it.

I actually prefer watching kid-friendly movies over comedy romantic movies.  I know, I know, but it does not mean I act like a child (sometimes).  I just really love feel good movies.  No wars, no violence, no morbid happenings.

So what are you waiting for guys?  Put it on your list this April 7!!!

You know that I am not a movie spoiler.  I only tell my experience watching the movie and what I feel.  (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment