Thursday, November 18, 2010

Motives by Loren Ridinger: A New Beauty Trend To Try

Hi, chic girlies!  I am really excited to share my first ever beauty post to you!



We all know that I'm clueless about makeups (I'm happy with pressed powder and lip gloss).  That's why I was in total makeup haven at the launch of Motives by Loren Ridinger in Market Philippines, Makati City.





Women of all  ages celebrate beauty that evening.  We all enjoyed the one-on-one makeup sessions and the tips and tricks from the experts.




 Here's my friend's (Paula's) before and after look...

Before

After



But what Paula, Joyce, and I really love is the first-hand experience of the products.  I was thrilled when I discovered Motives' nonhypoallergenic moisturizing primer which will serve as your makeup base will prevent the concealer and foundation from cracking once applied on your face.  I'm also digging Motive's lip plumper which promises a glossy-appealing pout to finish your favorite shade of lip crayon.

Motives' nonhypoallergenic moisturizing primer

Motive's Lip Plumper


Other extensive offering of brushes, concealer, blush, lipstick, liner, foundation and a lot more is being introduced during the event.  Motives easily finds its way into the hearts of the guests that night.





Motives by Loren Ridinger is a staple in Alicia Keys and Kim Kardashan's style.  One of our local artists who is using Motives even before it was released here by Market Philippines is Kim Chiu.

So gals, drop by, if you get a chance, at Market Philippines, 15th Floor Philam Life Tower, 8676 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City to experience Motives.


Other event photos:








No comments:

Post a Comment