Friday, September 17, 2010

Thunderbird Resorts: Run For a Cause - Ondoy No More



Remember about my posts on how great Thunderbird Resorts is?  Well, Thunderbird Resorts in not only beautiful "outside" but they are also beautiful "inside".  As Thunderbird Resorts Rizal invites everyone to join ONDOY NO MORE run for the benefit of CARITAS Manila on September 26, 2010.









Guys and gals, for only P500.00 registration fee for 3k/5k/10k, you get a Singlet, RaceBib, Thunderbird Resorts discounts, and most importantly you give a donation to Caritas Manila and help the marginalized communities to prepare for calamities such as typhoons.




I really wanna join but  I hope my work schedule will change in order for me to attend this event.  My last was Condura Run (oh, no! It was way back February 2010!).  I really need to get physically active again!


I also wish to see other bloggers I met at the bloggers tour.  I really miss you, guys!


For more details and to download registration forms, visit http://www.race.greenpeaks.net/

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Coron!

    Sayang TR has a Facebook promo pa naman...

    Thunderbird Resorts is giving you and four of your friends a chance to be part of their FUN RUN FOR A CAUSE. Just reblog, retweet, repost this link http://enjoythunderbirdresorts.blogspot.com/2010/08/ondoy-no-more-thundebird-resorts-run.html . On Sept 22, they'll raffle TWO lucky winners who will win FREE registration for FIVE!

    ReplyDelete