Thursday, October 14, 2010

Del's Kitchen: Down-Home Comfort

For a place that sets the perfect ambiance for laid-back conversations and private bonding sessions, BF Homes Paranaque (Aguirre and President's Avenue strip) is our favorite.  Good food and relaxation, that's it!

My girlfriends and I usually head here for three reasons:  to visit Ate Myla and Hannah, give our tastebuds a nice workout at Buffalo's and of course get a little tipsy.

And just recently. I've found the fourth reason that will draw me back again to BF.  It's Del's Kitchen's TRIPLE DECKER!



Melts-in-your-mouth cheesecake sandwiched between layers of chocolate cake and drizzled with chocolate ganache.

Triple decker is not the only main attraction at Del's Kitchen.  My favorite for the mains is Del's crispy bagnet kare-kare with aligue.  (Yes, aligue, you read it right.)  No cholesterol counting for now for this dish.  I set aside the bagnet skin and ate the veggies and aligue first.  The owners asked if I don''t eat meat.  Well, it's a test!  I just wanna make sure it is still crispy and it didn't disappoint.  I really save "the best"(crispy bagnet skin) for last.

So for those who prefer the intimacy of a home-setting restaurant but like the reliability of a brand name, Del's Kitchen is perhaps a better choice.  Good portions, yummy options.  It feels like coming home to good food.







105 Elizalde St.
BF Homes Paranaque City
(02) 211-5984
0917-511-8155

Tuesdays-Saturdays 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Sundays 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
                6:00 pm - 10:00 pm

1 comment: