Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Step into some love and win pairs of Ipanema, Grendha and Rider!

I always love to bring my Ipanema slippers with me!!!  This is how I pamper my feet.  I wear comfy Ipanema slippers whenever I am on a trip (",)!!!







Love to have foot spa (",)

Because I already have my Ipanema slippers, maybe I also wanna try wearing either Rider or Grendha, so I was so happy when I saw Tanggera's post.

Good news guys and gals!!!
Tanggera.com, in partnership with ELRO, is giving away gift certificates to THREE PAIRS of YOUR CHOICE (either Ipanema, Ipanema Giselle Bundchen, Grendha or Rider).

How to Join
1. Promote Tanggera's post on ONE social networking website (you can share it on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Plurk, etc) with the title "Win pairs of Ipanema, Grendha and Rider!".
2. Answer the question "How do you pamper your feet?" by commenting on her blog post. Include the LINK to your post (on your Facebook post, tweet, plurk thread, etc) and your email address.
3. How to get links to your posts:
Twitter: Go to your profile page (i.e. twitter.com/p0yt) and right click on the time you posted the tweet (i.e. 6 minutes ago).
Facebook: Post a link to your profile (make sure your post is available to everybody).
4. One person = one entry.
5. Three winners will get a gift certificate each from ELRO.
6. Contest will run from October 13 to October 20, 2010. Winners will be announced on October 21, 2010. Prizes need to be claimed one week after, else they will be forfeited.
FOR MORE INFO, VISIT:
http://tanggera.blogspot.com/2010/10/step-into-some-love-and-win-pairs-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment