Monday, February 22, 2010

BF Pasko Fun Run 2009: My First Run


What's Chic?

I thought that getting to the finish line was easy, but it was not. It was my first time to get on the race at the first-ever BF Pasko Fun Run held at The Village Sports Club, BF Homes, Paranaque City last December 13, 2009.

Over a hundred professional and amateur runners made a dash in the 3K, 5K and 10K race. I felt a lot of aches after the run, but it was worth it because the proceeds are for the benefit of "Presentation of The Child Jesus Parish", also in BF Homes.


What's Cheap?

Race kits and finisher shirts for 3K, 5K and 10K only cost P350 for non-club members and free for the club members of the said sports club.

I was really happy to have my first run with my officemates for a healthy life and to race for a charitable cause.




FOR THE RECORD:
BF PASKO FUN RUN:
Type of Race: 3km
Pace 11:47 min/km
Time: 00:35:23
Rank: 60

WEBSITE: http://www.thevillagesportsclub.com/ http://www.thevillagesportsclub.com/bfpasko.html

No comments:

Post a Comment