BUM Equipment Clothing: My Reality, MY STORY
How to Participate
1. Contestant must have a valid Email.
2. “My Story” Contest is open for Boys & Girls,
13 yrs old above and resident of the Philippines.
3. A contestant is qualified to join upon purchase of any of BUM’s My Story Collection T-Shirt for boys or girls available at BUM Boutiques & leading Department Stores Nationwide.
4. To register, Log on to www.bumequipment.com.ph and fill up the application with
• Full Name
• Date of Birth
• Complete Address
• Telephone and or Mobile Number
• Valid email address
• Store name where the product is purchased
• Write a story in not less than 300 words, on
how BUM influenced their “Realities”?
• Submit story entries with the photograph at
• No other products or brands (except BUM) must
be worn in the photograph and photo must be
in landscape picture orientation, JPEG/GIF or
PNG format and cannot exceed 2MB in file size.
• A contestant may opt to submit more than 1
story entry, provided each story submitted
must be supported with a decent photograph
of the contest wearing the “MYSTORY”
collection T-shirt; however each photograph
must be a differentdesign from the My Story
Photos must be taken with a date starting
April 1, 2011 until the end of entry submission.
The collections are identifiable by the “My
Story” swing tags.
5. BUM Management and the website administrator shall screen the entries, makes sure that entries are written decently, should not contain any obscene words and the likes before uploading and posting at BUM’s website.
Photographs must adhere to the following guidelines to be approved and uploaded:
• It must be clear and not blurred.
• It must be focused on one person only who is
wearing the BUM My Story T-Shirt.
• It must have a date starting from April 1 –
May 30, 2011.
• It must be in landscape orientation.
6. Should a contestant decide to “post” or “share” their stories on Facebook, Twitter or any other website without the knowledge and controls of BUM, BUM shall not in any way responsible for whatever consequences and or any sort of comments allowing himself/herself to be the subject of varying comments, view and opinions of people, which may be express or relayed not just at BUM’s Facebook Fan page, but in other ways and medium, including but not limited to blogs. In such cases BUM Management & the website administrator will not be in any way held responsible and whatsoever in the dissemination of such.
7. Before submission of entries, contestants attest he or she has fully read and understood the mechanics and agrees upon the terms and conditions of this promotion.
8. Promo period April 1, 2011 to May 30, 2011. Announcement of winners June 30, 2011
DEADLINE AND SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES
All entries must be received until 11:59 p.m. of May 30, 2011. BUM will not responsible for any technical delay in the transmission of the entries. All entries must be submitted via www.bumequipment.com.ph
VOTING OF ENTRIES
1. Anyone who visits the BUM website can vote once for any entry. IP address of the voter will be logged on the database to prevent double voting. A unique IP address is equivalent to one vote per entry.
2. Voting starts once first approved entries are posted on the website and ends 11:59 PM June 29, 2011.
3. Only the votes executed at BUM website will be considered valid.
4. Top 8 best entries will be selected based on the entries with top number of votes.