Monday, April 19, 2010

Resto Pino Bar: From a Winner's Point of Review

The Chic

Resto Pino Bar is a one-stop spot in Teacher's Village, Quezon City where you can wine and dine.  Pino is also known for the interesting and inventive Filipino dishes it serves.  We ordered two of Pino Favorites.

I ate Kare-Kareng Bagnet.  It is an authentic Ilocano crispy pork belly served with Annatto-Peanut Sauce and Bagoong Rice.  I recommend to eat the skin first so it won't have a gummy texture once you eat it and for you to experience the crispiness.




My friend's order was the Red Wine Adobong Tadyang.  It is an adobo ribs with red wine twist with steamed rice.  The meat is tender and the wine gives a little kick.



The Cheap

Kare-Kareng Bagnet = P245
Red Winer Adobong Tadyang = P210


I still have P200 left from my winnings so I decided to keep it and go back to this easygoing hangout spot to try Pino's Chunky Choco Tempura.  I heard that you can bring your own fave chocolate bar and they'll deep fry it for you.  Whoah, can't wait to dine at Resto Pino Bar again.

As I said on my previous post, I'm thanking Webby of Trip Ko Lang for giving me the Resto Pino Bar GCs.  Because of her blog anniversary contest, I was able to dine and review Resto Pino Bar.

Again, thanks Webby for this wonderful experience!

Read here how I got to review Pino Bar:
http://chicandcheaps.blogspot.com/2010/04/winning-piece-resto-pino-bar-gc-from.html

No comments:

Post a Comment