Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lee Kum Kee Philippines: Celebrating 123rd Anniversary in the South


Last month, it was Glorietta 5 and Edsa Shangri-La mall goers who experienced Lee Kum Kee’s cooking extravaganza.  And now, it’s Alabang Festival Mall habitués who had the chance to witness the world’s oyster sauce inventor’s 123rd year anniversary dubbed as “Cook with the Masters, A Lee Kum Kee Weekend Cooking Festival.

And yes, it’s my second time around covering for Lee Kum Kee (see my previous post here).  I had more fun this week as I brought my family with me.  After going through Lee Kum Kee's History Wall, we tried Lee Kum Kee's dips and sauces on the second station, the Lee Kum Kee tasting area.  Our little brother kept on going back for the dips and sauces area where he dips his turnip strips into Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce with Mayo.  Then the last stop is Lee's Kitchen for our photo souvenir.



Lee Kum Kee stamp card served  as our gate pass to the cooking demo by Chef Him Uy de Baron.


Six lucky audience members shared the kitchen and stage with Chef Him cooking 3 different dishes spiced up Lee Kum Kee.


Of all the 3 recipes, our little bro enjoyed the Grilled Hoisin Pork Chops with Peach Salsa and Beef Bulgogi Taco with Chili Garlic food samples.


Lucky participants got to take home Lee Kum Kee products by just answering trivia questions from the foodie host, Ms. Issa Litton.   I got to answer one question right too, yehey, so I got my share of Lee Kum Kee products, too!

Hosted by Ms. Issa Litton



A big thank you Lee Kum Kee!!! 

I can now try experimenting in the kitchen with  Lee Kum Kee products!

No comments:

Post a Comment