Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2011

1.  Annsaturno.com a.k.a. I Voluntour, I Voluntravel – (Ann Saturno)


The site I really longed to have.


I believe I Voluntour, I Voluntravel has a unique type of nice which is travel/advocacy.


I Voluntour, I Voluntravel aims to promote voluntourism in every reader of this blog.


2. RizalPark.org - (Jhong Medina & Renz Alcantara)
A site committed to make Jose Rizal remembered by the new generation especially in this age of technology.


3. Echusera.com – (Leira Bhagwani Pagaspas)
Not really a "chismis blog" but in this website you will be updated on what's happening to your fave stars.
4. Shopsowee.blogspot.com – (Sire Arevalo)
Interior designers should go to this site!  It's a collection of her photos taken from different establishments that have cool interior pieces.
5. BLOG-PH.com – (JayL Aquino)


Anything under the sun of an event goer.


6. veggiecircle.com – (Carl Valenzona)
If we say vegetarian, it's Carl!
7. Shygirlsown.info – (Carmela Tanaquin)
The famous Ning Buning owns her new space in the blogosphere where she writes about exciting happenings in her life.
8. bloggermanila.com - (Jonel Uy)
Last year, I voted for nomnomclub.com and still Sir Jonel is part of my list this year!!!

SPONSORS:  Cyber Monday Deals, TRIbeca Private Residences, How To Videos, Palawan Beaches for Sale,Green and Natural Lubes Philippines, Philippine data center, Philippine online shopping, Singapore Jobs, Pinoy Party Food, Manila rentals, and Great product deals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment