Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2011

1.  Annsaturno.com a.k.a. I Voluntour, I Voluntravel – (Ann Saturno)


The site I really longed to have.


I believe I Voluntour, I Voluntravel has a unique type of nice which is travel/advocacy.


I Voluntour, I Voluntravel aims to promote voluntourism in every reader of this blog.


2. RizalPark.org - (Jhong Medina & Renz Alcantara)
A site committed to make Jose Rizal remembered by the new generation especially in this age of technology.


3. Echusera.com – (Leira Bhagwani Pagaspas)
Not really a "chismis blog" but in this website you will be updated on what's happening to your fave stars.
4. Shopsowee.blogspot.com – (Sire Arevalo)
Interior designers should go to this site!  It's a collection of her photos taken from different establishments that have cool interior pieces.
5. BLOG-PH.com – (JayL Aquino)


Anything under the sun of an event goer.


6. veggiecircle.com – (Carl Valenzona)
If we say vegetarian, it's Carl!
7. Shygirlsown.info – (Carmela Tanaquin)
The famous Ning Buning owns her new space in the blogosphere where she writes about exciting happenings in her life.
8. bloggermanila.com - (Jonel Uy)
Last year, I voted for nomnomclub.com and still Sir Jonel is part of my list this year!!!

SPONSORS:  Cyber Monday DealsTRIbeca Private ResidencesHow To VideosPalawan Beaches for Sale,Green and Natural Lubes PhilippinesPhilippine data centerPhilippine online shoppingSingapore JobsPinoy Party FoodManila rentals, and Great product deals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment