Friday, February 11, 2011

Feb Gimik!

I really don't want to celebrate Valentine's the day itself, so here are the ideas in my mind where to go this whole month of February.

Wish you could consider my list too!

I will see to it that I will watch UAAP Season 73 Women's Volleyball at Fil-Oil Flying V Arena in San Juan this month.

I really don't know how to play volleyball.  I was also shocked that I woke up one morning and I love watching this game at Studio 23 especially if De La Salle University and Ateneo de Manila University are the ones inside the court.

Of course, will watch with the guys in my life (dad, kid brother, and my guy)

Photo Credit:  UAAP Website


Hope to really have time this Sunday to see the 16th Hot Air Balloon Festival in Clark.

Wash Day kasi sa Sunday so sa tingin ko next year na naman ako makakapunta... tsk!



Chefs on Parade 2011 at SMX Convention Center, SM Mall of Asia

Before going to Thunderbird Resorts tomorrow for the Vice Ganda show, I will first attend a food photography class in this event.



As of now ito pa lang.  Will add more, hahaha... More pa eh di ko na nga alam kung paano ko hahatiin sarili ko (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment