Wednesday, March 30, 2011

NOVUHAIR: Let Natural Products Do the Makeover

When my dad has first seen it on TV, he really wants to try NOVUHAIR.  He has been using it for a month's time now and we'll see the results in the next few months because just by now we have seen that his hair and scalp has some good reaction to the product.

I wish I could post a picture of my dad.  A before and after seen but I will ask a permission from him first, okay, guys?

So I was really happy when I was invited to NOVUHAIR's presentation to bloggers last March 28.  I had a better understanding of the product thanks to NOVUHAIR's expert doctor.


NOVUHAIR Scalp and Hair Analysis Machine

These are the components of NOVUHAIR:
Centella asiatica, Moringa oleifera, Zingiber officinale, Aloe barbadensis, Panax ginseng, Biotin, Rosemary, Lavender, Peppermint, Lemongrass, and VCO.

These are all natural guys so no reason for us not to try this product at least.  Now, I know why my dad is not scared of trying it.  I also have this thinning of my hair because of stress maybe, but unlike my dad, I am afraid of using products.  Shampoo and conditioner for me is fine but now that I have a better understanding of the product, I might use it as well.






Like this guy, he is a commercial model and he was not afraid to try NOVUHAIR.  He shared to us his story and look at the results.


See!  Nothing to lose in using natural products (",).

It also has essential oils and co-factor nutrient to enhance its effect in preventing hair loss. NOVUHAIR is approved by the Bureau of Food and Drugs (BFAD) as a topical scalp lotion that helps prevent falling hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment