As one of the Pinoy teens’ biggest passion points, Coke has decided to use music as the entry point to start a relationship with teens this 2011. Thus, Coke would like to introduce the Any Concert Anywhere promo—a simple and exciting on-ground promotion where fans get the chance to win a trip to see any concert, anywhere in the world
ANY CONCERT ANYWHERE PROMO MECHANICS
Promo Duration: Feb. 14 to Mar. 30, 2011
· Media Break: Feb. 14, 2011
· 1st Draw Date: Mar. 4, 2011
· Final Draw Date: Apr. 1, 2011
· Entry Collection Start Date: Feb. 21, 2011
· Entry Collection End Date: Mar. 28, 2011
Participating Brands and Pack Sizes:
Sakto, 8oz and 12oz
8oz and 12oz
8oz and 12oz
1. Thirty (30) lucky individuals will win a trip with accommodations for himself/herself and one (1) companion to watch a concert of their choice anywhere in the world. Choices of concerts will be found on www.coca-cola.com.ph. There will be one (1) winner everyday for thirty (30) days representing each day from Mar. 1 to Mar. 30, 2011.
2. HOW TO JOIN:
a. Consumers must collect five (5) crowns of the same brand and/or flavor to join the Weekly Raffle and get a chance to win. For example:
i. Five (5) Coca-Cola crowns of either Sakto, 8oz or 12oz
ii. Five (5) Coca-Cola Zero 8oz crowns
iii. Five (5) Sprite crowns of either 8oz or 12oz
iv. Five (5) Royal Tru-Orange crowns of either 8oz or 12oz
b. To send a valid entry, consumers must place five crowns of the same brand and/or flavor in an envelope with their name, complete birth date, complete address, contact number, signature and the concert of their choice in a piece of paper. Drop in designated drop boxes found in Coca-Cola sales offices and Ace Promo offices nationwide OR mail their entries to Ace Promotion Offices. Mailing addresses can be found on www.coca-cola.com.ph.
c. Consumers can log-on to www.coca-cola.com.ph to choose a concert of their choice
d. Entries with wrong or incomplete information indicated on the envelope or piece of paper will be disqualified.
e. Consumers can send as many valid entries as they want to increase their chances of winning provided that these entries fall within the duration of the promo period. All non-winning entries for each week are still qualified for the succeeding weekly raffles.
a. There will be 30 lucky winners or 1 winner everyday starting on Mar. 1 to Mar. 30, 2011:
i. Each week, weekly winners will be announced in MYX.
ii. Each winner is to represent a day from Mar. 1 to Mar. 30, 2011 although draws are actually held on a subsequent date
iii. Weekly Raffle draws will be held every Friday of that week.
b. Winners will be notified via official telegram and verified through a phone call by The Coca-Cola Export Corporation’s (TCCEC) Third Party Supplier. Winners should present the official notification telegram sent and at least 2 valid IDs to claim their prize. Details of how to claim the prize will be indicated in the official telegram sent.
- If the winner is (1) a minor (18 years old and below) he/she must be accompanied by legal guardian, or legal guardian claims on his/her behalf (presenting all necessary documents); and, if the winner is (2) unable to claim the prize him/herself, a representative must present the necessary documents:
i. A letter of authorization duly signed by the winner, nominating the parent/legal guardian, or representative as the acknowledged recipient of the prize on the winners behalf
ii. Two (2) original IDs of the winner with picture (acceptable/valid ID’s are SSS, TIN, Passport, Office or School I.D.)
iii. Two (2) original IDs of the representative/legal guardian
iv. Original notification telegram
- Winners must nominate only one (1) companion to be included in the trip to the concert. Any other companion aside from the one officially nominated by the winner will not be the responsibility of TCCEC.
- If the winner is 18 years old and below, a legal guardian must be the official companion.
- This promotion is open only to consumers 13 years old and above. The consumer must be 13 years old at the start of the promotion on Feb. 14, 2011.
- TCCEC will appoint and shoulder the following for the winner and the official companion during the concert trip:
i. Two-Way economy air fare
ii. Accommodations at a hotel for 3 days, 2 nights.
iii. Pocket money amounting to USD 350 per winner
iv. Concert tickets – category or seat type of the concert ticket to be determined by TCCEC and subject to availability.
v. Transfers to the concert venue and back to the hotel
- TCCEC will not be responsible for processing any travel document/visa needed by the winner and his/her companion to travel to the concert in the country of his or her choice. However, TCCEC may give the winner a Certification of Prize Entitlement.
- The winner must be physically fit and capable of travelling, this must be supported by a medical certificate. The winner will be solely responsible for his actions during the trip and TCCEC will not be responsible for any untoward incidents that may occur during the trip. A waiver document from TCCEC must be signed by the winner before the actual travel. Winners will be accompanied by TCCEC Representatives or agency representatives.